– 6 + years of experience in software development including ASP.NET/C# with Strong Problem-Solving Skills
– Strong computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
– Expertise in disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and points in between
– Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
– Experience leading design of complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
– Proven skills to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering architecture, design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
– Engineering degree from premium institutes will be an added advantage
This is a great role for someone who is self-motivated, has passion for the latest developments in technology and love delivering solutions to business problems.Job Type: Full Time