Manages relationships with business partners to evaluate and foster data driven innovation, provide domain-specific expertise in cross-organization projects/initiatives
– Ties insights into effective visualizations communicating business value and innovation potential.
– Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts. Contributes to industry data science domain initiatives
– Represents the data science team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
– Leads project team(s) of data science professionals, assuring insights are communicated regularly and effectively, reviewing designs, models and accuracy and data compliance.
– Drives the implementation of agreed improvement actions, initiatives, projects agreed with business and management
– Executes and coordinate internal customer requirements management and change management processes
– Proposes corrective action plans to business, management and stakeholders
– Supports quality improvement projects aiming at improving operational excellence and cost efficiency
– Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding
– Provides guidance, training and mentoring to less experienced staff members